This great book on outer space is filled with Cause, Effect and the occasional bit of chaos!
Journey from Earth out to the sun, through meteorites and asteroids and then onto the planets that neighbour us.
You’ll learn what life is like in space and the effects on astronauts bodies as they float about.
The ever questioning black hole is ventured into alongside galactic cannibals!
All this kid-friendly information is accompanied by colourful pictures that really show the non-reader what is happening on their journey through space.
In outer spaceis a great way to learn more about our solar system and the amazing yet chaotic things that happen way out there!
BUY NOW – click on image below
So what else can you do with this book?
- Work out how long it would take you to visit one or more of these places and what you would need to pack with you.
- Why is there chaos in outer space and where are you more likely to find it?
- Are there side effects to astronauts hanging out in space? What do they need to do when they return and is their life expectancy effected?
- Explore the space ships that have been to the moon and beyond. When was the last space ship launched and where is it now?
- What happens to space junk? Explore the patch of ocean that is filled with space junk and the side effects of this watery junk yard!
- List all the causes and effects outlined in this book. Can you think of some more?
[…] In outer space by Paul Mason […]