The junior issue of these informative online magazines is here, with a captivating first capsule – Exploring the ocean.
What makes the Junior modules different?
- Information is still up to date and informative but not as fact heavy. Pictures and videos are still linked to each section as well as links to groups that help endangered animals or areas of the ocean.
- There are some great mini posters to download and colouring in pages to print out aimed at the 3-7 age group.
- There is a strong focus on craft and art – making the learning real as well as meditation more suited to little ones who can’t sit still for long!
- Great reading for parents is also included in these modules so it’s not just learning for the children, but also learning for the adults involved.
Why subscribe to Exploring the Ocean and future issues?
- You’ll get a 10% discount from me (GGPVanessa)
- You’ll feel more empowered to start making changes in your life – such as giving up the plastics that end up in our ocean on a daily basis (check out this post about straws by GGP)
- You’ll learn some wonderful new facts about animals who live in our oceans and how other families around the world are playing their part to ensure they are just as wonderful in 100 years time.
We had a great time exploring this module!
We had a great time creating our own ocean with a boat that was cleaning up plastic. This was all directed by my nearly four year old – it goes to show that a little bit of parent time, a little bit of information and a little bit of interaction goes a long way to empowering little ones to feel they can make a difference.